If you need…


Find a local Civil Surgeon for your immigration medical examinations https://my.uscis.gov/findadoctor
check the status of your case with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do
check the processing times at the Service Centers and the District Offices https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplayInit.do
change your address with USCIS https://egov.uscis.gov/coa/displayCOAForm.do
find a friend or relative who is detained by ICE https://locator.ice.gov/odls/homePage.do
If you are a permanent resident, please click on the link below for additional information regarding Maintaining Permanent Resident Status, your Rights and Responsibilities, and International Travel as a permanent resident.




Phone: 404-400-1774
Fax: 470-443-1661
4643 Buford Dr.
Chamblee, GA 30341